Monthly Statement–Recon–March 2021
A bi-monthly dive into AEM’s Real Estate & Construction segment – from cash receipts to client news and more. Questions about the segment? Reach out to Kevin Kalal to get the latest details!
March 25th, 2021
By the Numbers
The Management Letter
The RECON group has been busy reviewing how our top clients are being staffed for 2021. We have made a concerted effort to make sure staff with a strong background in real estate/construction are working on these clients.
On the marketing side, we have also been planning out major sponsorships and events coming up later this year. Our goal is to be actively involved in all of our association’s major events.
Cash receipts are slightly down from the prior year through March, but we believe much of this is timing. The start date of many larger projects was moved back which we have seen firm and industry-wide as well. We believe 2021 will be a strong year again based on new projects and clients.
– Kevin Kalal | Segment Leader
Northland Paving | Client Info
For over 30 years Northland Paving has provided quality asphalt paving services to Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the greater Twin Cities metro area. Their team of blacktop experts includes design and planning as well as installation and maintenance crews.
A client since 2012, we were referred to them by one of our referral sources and recently have helped them find the ideal business broker to sell their business.
Check out the video to learn more!
A monthly newsletter is sent each month to our Real Estate & Construction contacts regarding industry happenings, important information for their business, and more. You can read our segment’s last newsletter by clicking the button below:
- Reminder to put all opportunities in Zoho–our pipeline should be at $700k
- Reviewed top ten client list and made a plan so all major clients are serviced by someone in the RECON group
- Created a list of staff heavily involved in RECON, will move more projects to these staff
- This summer work to make smaller tweaks to realign projects
- Run comparison to prior year list to see who is moving onto and off of more RECON projects
- Move managers to less prep of the RECON clients as they should be reviewing and allowing lower staff to get the experience
Meet the Team
Interested in getting involved with the Recon segment? We’d love to have you! Contact Kevin today to get started and join in our next segment meeting.